Claes Jakobsson said:
On 14 mar 2011, at 00.58, Sébastien Aperghis-Tramoni wrote:

Claes, you'll need to create the following records for both domains:
 @    IN A    91.216.186.189
 www  IN CNAME conferences.mongueurs.net.

I'll not point neither perlworkshop.se nor perl.nu to that host as I want to use them for other things but I'll make a HTTP redirect for /npw2011 if wanted. What's the final URL for the conference? http://conferences.yapceurope.org/npw2011 as usual?

Just out of curiosity... What would you use the perlworkshop.se domain name for, other than for Perl Workshops in Sweden?

- Salve, who has perlworkshop.no :)

--
#!/usr/bin/perl
sub AUTOLOAD{$AUTOLOAD=~/.*::(\d+)/;seek(DATA,$1,0);print#  Salve Joshua Nilsen