Sébastien Aperghis-Tramoni wrote:

On 14/03/2011 00:58, Sébastien Aperghis-Tramoni wrote:
The test site is ready to be hacked on
  » http://test.mongueurs.net/npw2011/

A SVN repository has been prepared, and the virtual host for handling www.perlworkshop.se (and redirecting from perl.nu) is ready.

Excellent, thank you!

Claes, you'll need to create the following records for both domains:
  @    IN A    91.216.186.189
  www  IN CNAME conferences.mongueurs.net.

Now, what I need to know is who will be in charge of the site.

Carl and I are the workshop organizers, so I guess the two of us will be. :-)

Then I need the preferred login and public SSH key for both of you, and the email to which the commits will be sent to.

Maybe the internet gremlins are to blame, but I did not receive these information yet

--
Sébastien Aperghis-Tramoni

Close the world, txEn eht nepO.