Hi Anthony,

Would it be a possibility for you to play the 1697/8 Playford Mad Moll
on your primitive set? If you could get a drone pair to G & C (assuming
it's G setup) Mad moll is in Am and has no Fnats in it.
I have attached a scan for you -- I know the NSP site will strip it off
--- if anyone wants a copy let me know and I will check with Barry/Tim
to get it on site somewhere

best
Dave S