     From: Dave S <david...@pt.lu>
     Subject: [NSP] Re: TOTM/shameless plug
     To: "Anthony Robb" <anth...@robbpipes.com>
     Cc: "Dartmouth NPS" <nsp@cs.dartmouth.edu>
     Date: Sunday, 31 July, 2011, 21:00

   Hi Anthony,
   Would it be a possibility for you to play the 1697/8 Playford Mad Moll
   on your primitive set? If you could get a drone pair to G & C (assuming
   it's G setup) Mad moll is in Am and has no Fnats in it.
   I have attached a scan for you -- I know the NSP site will strip it off
   --- if anyone wants a copy let me know and I will check with Barry/Tim
   to get it on site somewhere
   best
   Dave S
   On 7/29/2011 11:16 AM, Anthony Robb wrote:
   >     Hello all
   >     I've been reluctant to vote on this since our house is fighting
   back
   >     whilst we put in a new kitchen, downstairs loo and new wee
   studio.
   >     There is building dust everywhere and my pipes, mics and other
   gear are
   >     packed away for the duration.
   >     Even though I can't contribute musically I would go for Peacock.
   >     Perhaps most will be familiar with the snippet:
   >
   >     Aal the neet ower and ower
   >     And aal the neet ower agyen
   >     Aal the net ower and ower
   >     The peacock followed the hen
   >
   >     The cock's a dainty dish
   >     The hen's aal hollow within
   >     There's nee deceit in a puddin'
   >     An' pie's a dainty thing
   >
   >     I also think of (but no idea why or where it comes from)
   >
   >     Won't ye come cuddle me cuddy
   >     Now won't ye come cuddle me reet
   >     Won't you come cuddle me cuddy
   >     Just as ye did yesterday neet
   >
   >     That's about all I can offer on TOTM but I also thought some
   might be
   >     interested to know that I have put my chanter where my mouth is
   so to
   >     speak and had a very happy
   >     off-the-cuff couple of days putting down 16 tracks (4 of them
   double
   >     tracked) on my keyless pipes (The Primitives as maker Bill
   Hedworth