Matt Gushee wrote:

What would a good sample consist of? I can probably find something.

Well, for starters I guess samples showing the interaction of the four writing scripts (I'm thinking of glyph spacing and line-breaking here; e.g., in the transition from native script to Romaji and back again). Do you know much about different heading styles? I suppose they are similar to the Chinese ones depending on how traditional the text is; i.e., kanji or Arabic numerals, the presence of a "section" kanji before the numbering, etc. Examples of Furigana would be good.

Matt Huggett