Hi All

I created the symbolic link as suggested by Bruce and Luis and still got the
error message

optional        > unable to locate library 'libzint'

in my text editor. I use TeXworks. However, I thought I would try running from
the Terminal app and it worked. It found libzint and output the pdf with both
barcodes and the qrcode. I have no idea why it works in the Terminal and not
TexWorks, I'm guessing I have a path issue which I need to investigate.

Notes
1) My machine is a mac-mini-M1 with macos Monterey and I'm running the latest
ConTeXt version
2) Bruce noted that my Homebrew was installed in a non-standard location so I
checked on the Hombrew website and it is installed in opt/homebrew for Apple
Silicon i.e the M1 chip. Maybe Bruce's homebrew was installed on an earlier
version.

Thanks to Luis and Bruce for their suggestions.
Best Wishes
Keith McKay