Hi List,

I could not figure out the right spot for the files m-tikz-pgfplots.tex and
m-tikz-pgfplotstable.tex. I don’t currently have files with those names
anywhere, and files with similar names and contents appear in a couple
different places. I had to put off sorting it out until I had some more time.

I was able to find the right place for m-tikz.mkxl, and it prevented an error
at \usemodule[pgfplots], but I’d still get an error if I tried to use any
command from the pgfplots.

Gavin