On 1/5/2023 11:40 AM, Gavin via ntg-context wrote:
Hi Hans,

On Jan 5, 2023, at 12:39 AM, Hans Hagen via ntg-context <ntg-context@ntg.nl>
wrote:

On 1/5/2023 2:40 AM, Gavin via ntg-context wrote:
Hi List,
I could not figure out the right spot for the files m-tikz-pgfplots.tex and
m-tikz-pgfplotstable.tex. I don’t currently have files with those names
anywhere, and files with similar names and contents appear in a couple
different places. I had to put off sorting it out until I had some more time.
I was able to find the right place for m-tikz.mkxl, and it prevented an error
at \usemodule[pgfplots], but I’d still get an error if I tried to use any
command from the pgfplots.
indeed they go alongside the m-tikz file ... did you run mtxrun --generate?

Now I put the files alongside and ran mtxrun —generate. It did not work. The
test file and resulting error are below. I used ConTeXt  ver: 2022.12.29 14:32
LMTX  fmt: 2022.12.29  int: english/english. I can try with the latest LMTX
later today. The test file works with TeXLive 2022

Gavin

TEST FILE:

\usemodule[tikz]
\usemodule[pgfplots]                    % PGFPlots module for graphs

\starttext

\starttikzpicture
        \draw (0, 0) circle (3cm);
\stoptikzpicture