On 1/9/2024 8:31 PM, Gerion Entrup wrote:

My system awesome font is version 6 but isn't the one bundled with
ConTeXt version 5 (FontAwesome.otf)? This one:
tex/texmf/fonts/data/fonticons/fontawesome/FontAwesome.otf: OpenType font data

I would assume that ConTeXt is using the bundled file by default.
It's not our hobby to keep up with font versions and changing names so we depend on users to signal that. Also, with fonts you never know what updated fonts will break.

In a next upload we'll define a list of names [5-9] so that we're more future proof.

maillist : ntg-context@ntg.nl /