On Tue, 8 Aug 2006, Taco Hoekwater wrote:
Somehow you yourself (and not texfont!) have created a font map
file called bgj.map for dvips, and that file is wrong.

Hmm, I have created it just for LaTeX. Since it contains only entries for ec-bgj* (without 'raw') it should not interfere with the other mapfiles (created by texfont) which are for ec-raw-bgj* and texnansi-raw-bgj* (with 'raw'), or am I mistaken? Anyway xdvi complains about texnansi-raw-bgj* (see example below which I had already included in one of my previous mails).

Andreas

\setuppapersize[A4][A4]
\mainlanguage[de]
\language[de]
\enableregime[windows]

\setupencoding[default=texnansi]
\usetypescriptfile[type-eleggar]
\usetypescript[eleggar]
\setupbodyfont[eleggar,11pt]

\setupbodyfontenvironment[default][em=italic]

\starttext

Einige Zeichen: "`, "', --, "<, ">
Ligaturen: fi, fl, ff, ffi, ffl
Aufgelöste Ligaturen: f"|i, f"|l

Umlaute: ä, ö, ü, ß, Ä, Ö, Ü; "a, "o, "u, "s

xdvi.bin: Warning: Character 228 is mapped to .notdef in font texnansi-raw-bgjr
(page 1), replacing by whitespace.
xdvi.bin: Warning: Character 132 is mapped to .notdef in font texnansi-raw-bgjr
(page 1), replacing by whitespace.
xdvi.bin: Warning: Character 147 is mapped to .notdef in font texnansi-raw-bgjr
(page 1), replacing by whitespace.
xdvi.bin: Warning: Character 150 is mapped to .notdef in font texnansi-raw-bgjr
(page 1), replacing by whitespace.
xdvi.bin: Warning: Character 12 is mapped to .notdef in font texnansi-raw-bgjr
(page 1), replacing by whitespace.
xdvi.bin: Warning: Character 8 is mapped to .notdef in font texnansi-raw-bgjr
(page 1), replacing by whitespace.
xdvi.bin: Warning: Character 246 is mapped to .notdef in font texnansi-raw-bgjr
(page 1), replacing by whitespace.
xdvi.bin: Warning: Character 252 is mapped to .notdef in font texnansi-raw-bgjr
(page 1), replacing by whitespace.
xdvi.bin: Warning: Character 223 is mapped to .notdef in font texnansi-raw-bgjr
(page 1), replacing by whitespace.
xdvi.bin: Warning: Character 214 is mapped to .notdef in font texnansi-raw-bgjr
(page 1), replacing by whitespace.
xdvi.bin: Warning: Character 220 is mapped to .notdef in font texnansi-raw-bgjr
(page 1), replacing by whitespace.