> Don't forget to incorporate tex-gyre, including otf's!

I will force Hans into doing that in case he doesn't :)
Joking, of course.

But I would be glad if someone could help me testing fonts in
    http://dl.contextgarden.net/misc/fonts/fonts.zip
It contains three folders: old, new and common.

You should be able to use any polish fonts with pdftex by using only
old and common. And you should be able to use any polish fonts with
xetex and luatex by using only new and common.

I still need to add dvipdfm map files for math for context though.

Try to fetch those files: they should work. Hopefully.

Mojca

PS: there are some plans to improve the minimals a bit. But they're
not ready yet.