Am 26.03.2011 um 22:04 schrieb Thomas Schmitz:

> I may be misunderstanding things, but I can't get my font features to work
> with the latest beta, possibly because of this change, or I'm doing something
> wrong.

font-ini.mkiv (enable \inheritfromfontclass):

- \newconditional\inheritfromfontclass % used in \definefont and \definedfont
+ \newconditional\inheritfromfontclass \settrue\inheritfromfontclass % used in
\definefont and \definedfont

font-ctx.lua (check “classfeatures” before “fontfeatures”):

function
definers.stage_two(global,cs,str,size,classfeatures,fontfeatures,classfallbacks,fontfallbacks,
        mathsize,textsize,relativeid,classgoodies,goodies)
    if detail and detail ~= "" then
        specification.method, specification.detail = method or "*", detail
    elseif specification.detail and specification.detail ~= "" then
        -- already set
-   elseif fontfeatures and fontfeatures ~= "" then
-       specification.method, specification.detail = "*", fontfeatures
-   elseif classfeatures and classfeatures ~= "" then
-       specification.method, specification.detail = "*", classfeatures
+   elseif classfeatures and classfeatures ~= "" then
+       specification.method, specification.detail = "*", classfeatures
+   elseif fontfeatures and fontfeatures ~= "" then
+       specification.method, specification.detail = "*", fontfeatures
    end
    statistics.stoptiming(fonts)
end

Wolfgang