Hi,

after the feedback for my first module (pararef) and regarding my next
upcoming module I decided to put crossref into its own module, so that
it can be used by other modules or without any other module.

        http://modules.contextgarden.net/crossref

        Unluckily I forgot to fill out the filename field at the very
        beginning. As I cannot change the filename anymore, I ask a
        modules-db admin to change it from -0.9.zip to
        t-crossref-0.9.zip - thanks! :-S

        http://wiki.contextgarden.net/Cross_Referencing

@Sieste and Wolfgang
I removed move my wrong spelling of bra[c]kets and replaced it by left
and right as Wolfgang suggested.

@Lukas
I added your czech alternative.

@Philipp