Am 02.11.2012 um 00:28 schrieb Zenlima <p...@zenlima.eu>:

> @Philipp
> I like to put into a public vcs like github. I think it should be
> something general for all modules (maybe a github like installation on
> contextgarden?

There was discussion about this in a small group but we never came
to a conclusion because everyone has it’s own habits how to organize
module files and where to store it, e.g. a few people use github, others
use bitbucket etc.

> @Philipp and Wolfgang
> Is there any quick to understand doc for s-mod?

All normal code and also normal comments (lines beginning with %)
are printed as normal verbatim code.

When you want examples and text to explain it just add “%D” at the
begin of each line. When you need a module (even the module you’re
documenting) or other definitions add “%M” at the begin of the line.
For comments and other texts (e.g. the license text) which shouldn’t
appear in the output use “%C” at the begin of the line.

You can use nearly any command for the documentation as you do
in a regular document.

You can find a example for a documented module below.

> @Wolfgang
> I did not understood your "helpers example". Maybe you can show me a
> point where it would make sense in this crossref module?

Take a look at the MkII and MkIV version of my fancybreak module

MkII: http://bit.ly/YErXvF
MkIV: http://bit.ly/WmtlWf

One difference in both modules are the names for the macros but this
of no importance for now. The big difference between both is that I have
to create the \definefancybreak, \setupfancybreak and \fancybreakparameter
commands for MkII myself while in MkIV the \installcommandhandler
creates all three commands with a single line of code. This command
in MkIV is one of the helpers I mean.

Wolfgang