Hi Everybody,

I am becoming more and more interested in ConTeXt.
I am gradually grasping the potential of ConTeXt and its
advantages over Lua(La)TeX.

My problem is finding decent documentation for ConTeXt.

Yes, there is ConTeXt Garden. But, let us be honest it is a big mess.
It mixes the old, the bad and the good.
I will admit the information there has improved greatly, and
YET finding the good and recent is not that easy.

Furthermore, since I am interested in what one can and can not
do in ConTeXt, I do not know ahead of time exactly what I am looking
for.  Basically, I literally just stumble over what is good and interesting.
That would not be that bad if following the different links would not get
one lost and one can not your way back.

What would be needed are some decent top level entry points!

On Pragma there, also, are some very good documents, but if you
do not know where to look or what to look for, good searching!!

I know all you guys and gals working on ConTeXt are working hard,
but I hate to bother you with questions I want to do this or that, how do I ....
or where can I find a guide on manual for this and that. You have more
important things to do.

Wolfgang help me with finding a ConTeXt-Lua Programming guide by Hans.
sure its new, BUT could we put such guides into the Standalone distribution!
Even if they are incomplete!

What I could use is, now,  is a ConTeXt programming guide!

Sorry, if I seem to harsh. I do understand how much work
documentation is.

regards
        Keith.