Hi Mari,

I thank you for you post.
Basically, what I want to do is not in ConTeXt. So will have to develop
it myself.

One such need I have is the use of Nassi-Schneidermann Diagrams.
I also, what to develop something along the line of literate programming.
For that I will create Data structures on the Lua side and then
visualize with ConTeXt in the form of UML, flowcharts, program specifications
and documentation and the output of the actual programming code.

Also, there are the things that ConTeXt and Lua(La)TeX do not offer or
are not the way I like it.

>From your Link to the co-font.links.pdf  I was able to look at the
directory it was in. Interesting, is that its coresponding tex file is a half
an
year younger!

What I do not understand why these documents are not in the standalone
distribution. Sure I can search the web, but that has been cumbersome and
very time consuming.

The last point you mentioned that for the deep down things there is this
list. You are right. But, comprehensive manuals are for me. And I want them
on my computer. Furthermore I need to understand the ConTeXt (mkiv)
programming language so I understand the *mkiv files. Programming is not
new to me.

regards
        Keith.