Hi Aditya,

Thanx for the link.
I have already can across several of the the links on this page/NAV-box(!!),
and bookmark them.

I had notice such boxes before, but considered them to contain database
information and not further links! Learn new things everyday.

One thing is for such I can not get to this page via the ConTeXt Main Page!
At least I think not. (?)
Would be nice if this page was link to from the main page.

Again, many thanx.

regards
        Keith.