I would agree with the (no subject) or SPAM titles, but if your search tool
can't tell the difference between "\column, Bug in - " - "\column, Bug in
\column" and "Bug in \column" then you probably need to find a new search
tool. I subscribe  to the list in non-digest format, e.g. I get every
email. I used to get it in digest, but I found that made my searching
tougher. I use gmail and have all the list messages skip my inbox and go
directly to a tag. This has helped a ton!

-Mica