Dear Joerg,

Thanks for your response.  I am just going through the full thread, but
the GUI Font Viewer to inspect the font, but otfinfo is more to my
liking.

Having said that, here is its output with the '-a' option (-a, --family

Report font’s family name.):

$ otfinfo -a Junction-light.otf
Junction Light

So, it would seem that Junction Light is a valid 'expanded name' in the
Junction Master series, although, of course, not the true family name.

I am still digesting further the responses by Pablo and Wolfgang.

Warm regards.

--
----
Pavneet Arora           m: 647.406.6843