On 18 January 2016 at 13:30, Thomas A. Schmitz
<thomas.schm...@uni-bonn.de> wrote:
> On 01/17/2016 07:24 PM, Hans Hagen wrote:
>>
>> it should work in the in beta now
>

> Hi Hans,
>
> now I have a problem :-) What should take precedence if an entity is both
> defined in the dtd and as a \xmltexentity? The way I see it, the latter:
> e.g., in the DTD, I might declare something for use in a browser but require
> a different solution when typesetting with ConTeXt. The latest and greatest
> now takes my DTD definitions instead of the \xmltexentities, which did not
> happen before. Is that an unwanted side effect or the new default?

Ah, there's a bug:

    <!ENTITY i.opt "<option>-i</option>">

This should produce an <option> node in the DOM tree, just as if you'd
typed that out where the entity is used. Currently ConTeXt takes that
as literal text, as if you'd typed "&lt;option&gt;-i&lt;option/&gt;"

Often I wish XML weren't so complex...

--
Kate