Le 2 mai 2016 à 20:15, jfbu <j...@free.fr> a écrit :

>> \font\fixmath=\fontname\textfont\foo mode=base;
>> \textfont\foo=\fixmath
>
> I will use a better approach as this one does not work
> when the thing ends as "at 7.0pt" for example, but in principle
> I see I can do surgery on the \fontname and replace there
> mode=node if it exists with mode=base.
>
> I only have to figure out the best time to do that
> in a context (no pun intended) where people may change
> "\mathversion" (latex thing).

\begingroup
\catcode`N 12
\catcode`O 12
\catcode`D 12
\catcode`E 12
\lowercase{\gdef\FixMathFont@i #1=NODE;#2\relax #3}%
  {\font\fixmath=#1=base;#2\relax\global#3\symmtoperatorfont=\fixmath}
\endgroup

\def\FixMathFont
{\setbox0\hbox{\MTeverymathoff$\relax$%
 \expandafter\FixMathFont@i\fontname\textfont\symmtoperatorfont\relax\textfont

\expandafter\FixMathFont@i\fontname\scriptfont\symmtoperatorfont\relax\scriptfont

\expandafter\FixMathFont@i\fontname\scriptscriptfont\symmtoperatorfont\relax\scriptscriptfont}%
}

I only need to add the layer to do nothing if "=node" is not found, and
we are allset.

Jean-François