Am Mon, 2 May 2016 18:47:36 +0200 schrieb Philipp Gesang:

>> How can you switch a feature like mode=node to mode=base for
>> every font in math?

> Define two fonts: one for use in math mode, another for where you
> really, really require node mode.

That's easy if one can select the fonts explicitly, but the question
was triggered by the url package which internally switches to math.

Also in the context example there aren't two font definitions:

\starttext

\font\test= {name:TeX-Gyre-Termes:+onum}
\test 0123456789
$\fam0 \textfont0=\test 0123456789$
\stoptext

Nevertheless "\test" seems to use mode=node outside math and
mode=base inside math and I would like to know where the code is
that does it.

--
Ulrike Fischer
http://www.troubleshooting-tex.de/