Hi all,

in my document \startchapter and \starttitle starts a new chapter on the
right (odd) page. So sometimes, there is a blank even page just before a
new chapter.

I would like to manipulate this blank even page.

There are several things I would like to do, eg. having no headers and
footers, setting the background color to a named color, placing an image
or some graphics on the page.

Is there a way to define such a page, name it and call it in
\startchapter so that it is placed on the left side.

I would like to use the blank pages in an attractive way. Imagine eg. a
title image on the left page while the headline of the chapter is on the
right page.

TIA
juh