From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of
John A. Kilpatrick
Sent: Friday, October 24, 2008 3:59 PM
To: ntop@unipi.it
Subject: Re: [Ntop] netflow configuration questions

On Fri, 24 Oct 2008, Gary Gatten wrote:

> Sounds like you have numerous issues.  What version of nTop and where
> did you get it from?

Whatever the current gentoo ebuild is.  So it was compiled from source.
I ran in debugging mode and such but didn't get anything in the logs
other
than:

Oct 24 01:31:52 ntop ntop[15200]: segfault at 0000000044008000 rip
00002b124f1530cf rsp 0000000044005350 error 4

which I'm afraid doesn't tell me all that much.

--
                                John A. Kilpatrick
[EMAIL PROTECTED]                Email|     http://www.hypergeek.net/

1.0pt 0in'>
"This email is intended to be reviewed by only the intended recipient
 and may contain information that is privileged and/or confidential.
 any review, use, dissemination, disclosure or copying of this email
 and its attachments, if any, is strictly prohibited.  If you have
 received this email in error, please immediately notify the sender by
 return email and delete this email from your system."