Do you have a non asa netflow exporter to test? Maybe the asa code is whacked?
What version of asa - I could test this as well. Also, do you "need" v9 flows?

________________________________

From: ntop-boun...@unipi.it
To: Ntop@unipi.it
Sent: Sat Jun 13 04:00:58 2009
Subject: [Ntop] Cisco ASA Netflow Template Support

Hello ntop list!

Cisco has recently opened up Netflow support on the entire range of their ASA
firewalls (previously only available on the top-end gear) and since I've got an
ASA firewall here I thought I'd give it a whirl.

It looks like ntop is receiving the flow, but it is discarding a large number
of the datagrams.  Particularly, it seems to not understand 2/3s of the
templates that are sent.  It seems that the system is not collecting any
network data from this flow, as no data is viewable on any of the report pages.

I have sniffed the traffic and made sure that the traffic really is getting to
ntop.

Below is the Netflow Statistics page.  It seems interesting that the Valid
Flows Received is the same number as the Flows with Zero Packet Count number -
these definitely increase together over time so it isn't a coincidence that
they're the same.
Flow Senders     192.168.2.1 [82 pkts]

Packets Received     82
Packets with Bad Version     0
Packets Processed     82
Valid Flows Received     134
Average Number of Flows per Packet     3.9
V1 Flows Received     0
V5 Flows Received     0
V7 Flows Received     0
V9 Data Flows Received     134
V9 Option Flows Received     0
Total V9 Templates Received     61
Bad V9 Templates Received     3
V9 Flows with Unknown Templates Received     55

Discarded Flows
Flows with Zero Packet Count     134
Flows with Zero Byte Count     0
Flows with Bad Data     0
Flows with Unknown Template     55
Total Number of Flows Processed     0

I've compiled version 3.3.10, running on Ubuntu 9.04.  I actually had intended
to run this same configuration on an older machine of mine - a Ubuntu 7.10 host
running 3.2 - it also shows these same results.  I've got a non-production
system here to test with if someone can help aim me in a direction.

Thanks!

pw

1.0pt 0in'>
"This email is intended to be reviewed by only the intended recipient
 and may contain information that is privileged and/or confidential.
 any review, use, dissemination, disclosure or copying of this email
 and its attachments, if any, is strictly prohibited.  If you have
 received this email in error, please immediately notify the sender by
 return email and delete this email from your system."