Ryan
please send me another .pcap file containing flows I can use for reproducing the issue

Luca

On Sep 10, 2009, at 4:12 PM, Ryan Sumner wrote:

Luca,

I grabbed the latest version from SVN, compiled, it and installed it.
After about 30 minutes, I saw the netflow statistics start to look a
little better than they did before.  I'm still not seeing any traffic
information in ntop though.

Here's the output from the NetFlow Statistics:

NetFlow Statistics
Device 1 - NetFlow-device.2
Received Flows
Flow Senders
Sender  Pkts    Flows   Lost
192.168.1.1:8694        6,428   6,428   0
Packets Received        6,428
Packets with Bad Version        0
Packets Processed       6,428
Valid Flows Received    4,589
Average Number of Flows per Packet      3.0
V1 Flows Received       0
V5 Flows Received       0
V7 Flows Received       0
V9 Data Flows Received  4,589
V9 Option Flows Received        3
Total V9 Templates Received     1,824
Bad V9 Templates Received       445
V9 Flows with Unknown Templates Received        10,214

Discarded Flows
Flows with Zero Packet Count    4,589
Flows with Zero Byte Count      0
Flows with Bad Data     0
Flows with Unknown Template     10,214
Total Number of Flows Processed         0