So at work, my PC is Win 7 running Kaspersky 10.2.1.23 (yeah, I know).
According to the Kaspersky website, the required version for the reg
key needed is 10.3.0.6294 (SP2).

Yet, I *do* have the reg key (I double checked). And I am being
offered the 2018-01 Security Monthly Quality Rollup KB4056894.

Now, I don't know *why* I am being offered it, since I thought that I
needed to upgrade my AV version from 10.2 to 10.3, before I would get
the prerequisite reg key. But it for sure looks like I am read for the
OS patch patch of the Meltdown / Spectre fixes ... Their document
14042 says that their database updates went out Dec 28 to enable the
flag. Apparently this applied even to my version ...

Haven't checked yet for the firmware patch for my Optiplex 9020, but I
imagine that will be there, or there soon ...

So that may make patching my workstations a lil easier. Not sure yet
about all my servers ...