I don't believe you read the article properly.

https://support.kaspersky.co.uk/14042

This update (the Microsoft update – mbs) has compatibility issues with the
following Kaspersky Lab solutions:

Kaspersky Endpoint Security 10 for Windows version 10.3.0.6294 (SP2)

And

On December 18, 2017 Kaspersky Lab released the fix which is distributed
through the database update.

And

            On December 28, 2017 Kaspersky Lab released database update that
will enable readiness flag.