I think that after yesterday's events we would have to agree that nothing
will be the same. One of the things that will change is how passengers
perceive hijackings. Before yesterday passengers could assume that this was
a "fly me to Cuba" and they had a chance of living through it. Rules have
changed. A hijacking now could be a suicide mission, so unless the hijackers
have very lethal weapons (read guns) there's 50 of us and 5 of them. I don't
care if they are linebackers with knives, I know what I'm going to do and I
think that a lot of people are going to think the same including the pilots
and staff.