I have a friend who sells managed services. In my opinion they are great fro
the small company who does not have an IT staff or are under staffed and do
not have the time to make sure AV is updated, Backups are completing and
several other things the managed service provides.

email me off list and I can give you more info on his company and the
services that are provided if you want.