XenApp 6 just doesn't install on anything except Windows Server 2008 R2.
XenApp 5 and MPS 4 servers refuse to join the Xen6 farms (they report no
server farms found). I could create a separate legacy farm, but I was trying
to avoid the added overhead...if that's the easiest way, though, it's not a
problem.