Ah!

And here is where we have the astroturf statements. Network Neutrality IS NOT regulation of the internet. It is a means of PRESERVING internet freedom.

This doublespeak is being promoted solely by telcos and their astroturf organizations. Private individuals have not been concerned with attacking Net Neutrality. However astroturf organizations have been able to mis-represent Net Neutrality as government regulation. It is not. The ONLY people who benefit from NOT having Net Neutrality are the telcos and the cablecos. Private individuals and most business BENEFIT from having Net Neutrality.

Dana Spiegel
Executive Director
NYCwireless
[EMAIL PROTECTED]