This is my time of year for birdwatching rather than birding.

Naomi Lloyd

On June 26, 2019, at 3:10 PM, Andrew Baksh <birdingd...@gmail.com> wrote:

There is something quite serene and enjoyable during those slow periods in
getting to know your common birds. Robins are still cool birds for me;
especially those spotted ones ;-)

The reality is, we live in the age of instant gratification. We want our birds
now! Fast and lined up for us.

--------

"I prefer to be true to myself, even at the hazard of incurring the ridicule of
others, rather than to be false, and to incur my own abhorrence." ~ Frederick
Douglass

風 Swift as the wind

林 Quiet as the forest
火 Conquer like the fire
山 Steady as the mountain

Sun Tzu  The Art of War

(\__/)
(= '.'=)

(") _ (")

Sent from somewhere in the field using my mobile device!

Andrew Baksh

www.birdingdude.blogspot.com