After referring so many threads from Google and Yahoo, I was not able
to get an accurate/correct/exact answer/solution/fix for the
signature_invalid problem which i am also facing.
                               In those threads most of the samples
for OAuth application were in JAVA,C#  and Perl languages.But I wanted
it working in Javascript. Though I found the sample code from
http://oauth.googlecode.com/svn/code/javascript/ - still it was not
that much clear to get the contacts of a user from Yahoo Social API. I
followed the exact steps of OAuth too. After struggling for one week I
am posting this thread out of frustration.I just needed a full fledged
working sample or example of Getting contacts from Yahoo using OAuth
in JS.Wherever I searched the Signature and Token Issues for Yahoo
OAUTH, I was not able to get a complete answer.

Even I tried the simple CURL command to GET/POST a request for Yahoo
Social API. There too I was getting the same error,

When I tried with "https://social.yahooapis.com/v1/user/"+guid+"/
contacts"; I am getting Connection timed Out or Connection to the host
lost.
I am not sure why Yahoo Social API is not returning the exact error
response as I got signature_invalid and token_rejected errors for mere
API calls.

Is there any solutions or suggestions atleast for gettting it work??

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks
Test SCF