On 7/24/06, Dennis Bekkering <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

I checked OJB.properties and I am using ConnectionFactoryPooledImpl.class .
I kill the connections with the mysql administrator tool, simulating timed
out connections. I discovered that the validation query is not called on non
transactional requests. Is there a special reason for that? Is it maybe wise
to check always when a new broker is called by
PersistenceBrokerFactory.defaultPersistenceBroker()?

Hmm, I'm not an expert in this area, though it sounds like a bug to
me. Can you please create a issue in JIRA ?

Tom