When I clicked on your link, a book came up in PDF format.  I happen to be a
the library on their computer - in case that makes a difference.
Diane

-----Original Message-----
From: Laurence Penney <l...@lorp.org>
To: Open Library -- general discussion <ol-discuss@archive.org>
Sent: Tue, Oct 14, 2014 9:13 am
Subject: [ol-discuss] Some PDFs no longer available from Google

Hi,

Any idea what’s going on with this book? (I’ve seen it with others too.)

https://archive.org/details/londoninillustr00frygoog

The PDF link takes me to the book’s page on Google Books, but there I see “No
eBook available”.

I wonder if the PDFs were archived separately, and if so, whether the Internet
Archive might choose to make them available again independently of Google.

- L