Don,
I went through this while replacing the headliner on my 51. There are quite a
few variants on the peel-n-stick products out there, but I found all of them to
be VERY expensive per sq ft. I ended up going to my FLAPS and buying a roll of
sound/heat reducer (about $20) and a can of headliner adhesive ($10). It worked
great and was much cheaper. I had a ton left over and ended up using the extra
to sound insulate the trunk of my 97 integra. The only problem I could see in
your application would be behind the seat, it would be difficult to do this
area without removing the seat and tank first. Also, inside the doors would be
very difficult. Maybe spray goo in the easy to reach areas and peel-n-stick in
the more difficult ones? Good luck!

Cale
51 3 window (all original)

Sent from my iPhone