There is also a rather new spray on product called Lizard Skin. Interesting
product depending on how far you have the truck taken apart.

http://www.lizardskin.com/

From: old-chevy-truck@yahoogroups.com [mailto:old-chevy-truck@yahoogroups.com]
On Behalf Of dennis.mcgil...@gmail.com
Sent: Tuesday, September 17, 2013 7:59 AM
To: old-chevy-truck@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [old-chevy-truck] RE: Sound reduction ?

Hi Don,

We used Dynamat in my roof for a huge noise and heat reduction.

For the doors we used a 14 inch square on the outer surface to really make them
quiet.

Dennis
'53 3100

--- In old-chevy-truck@yahoogroups.com, <old-chevy-truck@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

Hi, I am looking to replace and add some sound deadening material while I have
the '51 apart - under the headliner is toasty and falling out, same for inside
the firewall, and I would like to add some inside the doors and behind the seat
and corners.  There are several products being advertised and the pricing
varies as much also - any ideas on the products would be appreciated.

thanks, Don
Fiftyone5window