Hi Don,

We used Dynamat in my roof for a huge noise and heat reduction.

For the doors we used a 14 inch square on the outer surface to really make them quiet.

Dennis
'53 3100

--- In old-chevy-truck@yahoogroups.com, <old-chevy-truck@yah oogroups.com> wrote:

Hi, I am looking to replace and add some sound deadening material while I have the '51 apart - under the headliner is toasty and falling out, same for inside the firewall, and I would like to add some inside the doors and behind the seat and corners.  There are several products being advertised and the pricing varies as much also - any ideas on the products would be appreciated.

thanks, Don
Fiftyone5window