On Fri, 21 Jul 2017, Jim Klimov wrote:

; Hi all,
;
; I have an OmniOS bloody box that was last running 151023. Yesterday I updated
it to latest available original omnios from May 15 or so, and updated that BE
to omniosce bloody. Between the two, zone shutdown stopped working for me (both
ipkg and lx), with the ce variant claiming that "datalinks remain in zone after
shutdown / unable to unconfigure network interfaces in zone / unable to destroy
zone".
;
; When the zone boots it seems okay and usable, but when trying to halt it -
becomes "down" and I can not change the state (no boot/mount/ready/... options
succeed); killing its zoneadmd and wiping then/var/run/zones also does not help
- only GZ reboot.

Thanks Jim, confirmed here too.
We are building a new bloody at the moment so will test with that and then
work on a fix. I've opened an issue for this at

https://github.com/omniosorg/illumos-omnios/issues/18

Regards,

Andy

--
Citrus IT Limited | +44 (0)333 0124 007 | enquir...@citrus-it.co.uk
Rock House Farm | Green Moor | Wortley | Sheffield | S35 7DQ