>Uli:  How would we do that? If you can come up with some cross-platform
>system that makes it possible to support blind pople, that's no
>problem, but since FreeCard is based on visual elements (buttons,
>windows, color graphics) I'm not sure how we'd add support for blind
>people.

Adrian: Um no, I've been misunderstood (my fault for writing the email in
a hurry).  The key term was (something like) "*keep in mind* blind
users".  It is not nessecary to make the interface speak to the user or
anything major like that.  Blind users have screen readers that do this
for any program.  We just need to provide keyboard alternatives wherever
possible and make sure that prompts end in a : (screen readers recognise
this and deal with it better).  So instead of "Button name..." or "Button
name=" in the interface "Button name:" which looks better anyway.

Adrian:  When I get the chance I'll find the URL for the slashdot article
so you can all read it, everything will make much more sense then.  :)
Sorry for throwing the cat amongst the pigeons.