>And, I think the execution speed of Interpreter will allow it to be
>pulled off well. I haven't tested Uli's interpreter, so I can't say
>about his. However, I'm sure they will both be fairly fast once we
>start competing (which will be sometime soon -- once I finish up a
>_ton_ of school work).

Anthony,

  actually I wasn't planning to compete with you on the interpreter.
Joker is about HyperCard's speed so far, which is enough for the text
adventure app I'm planning to hack together. It's also good for
syntax studies etc. If you want, you can take part of the sources or
concepts and use them in NuParser etc. That's the main reason I sent
you the source code.

Cheers,
-- M. Uli Kusterer

              http://www.weblayout.com/witness
        'The Witnesses of TeachText are everywhere...'