Title: Eric CAUDAL
Hi,
There is a policy to cleanse description files for modules that are hosted in the community association (take out advertisement or external links).

What about we create a common and standardized description file for the hosted modules reminding:
- "This is a module from the OCA..."
- OCA webpage
- How to post a bug or enhancement request
- Any other useful information (dependency and contributor's list should be already somewhere else though)
- any link to available resource (video, blog, docs...)
- Of course the description of the modules.

For the description of the modules, is there any guideline so far for content?
I would think of a short content:
- Summary
- Objective of the module
- Main functionality or process
- Limitations and TODO
- Log changes

Somehow, I think every module should have a "doc" folder with a name_of_the_module_manual_en.pdf or name_of_the_module_manual_en.md inside (probably better pdf to be able to have screenshot and easy printing).
There should be at least one use case described in the manual with options for others.

Organizing the information like the current OpenERP doc launchpad would allow to have a central place to do that and a common procedure for printing each manual, altogether or one by one.

Any opinion?
--
Eric Caudal
CEO