Title: Eric CAUDAL
True but a "normal" user does not know what is rst and would be using more naturally pdf.
I think pdf can actually very easily be created from rst (at least for what I remember from OE doc).

Anyway, again I have no strong preference here as long as documentation and use case are available
Eric Caudal
CEO
--
Elico Corporation, Shanghai branch
OpenERP Premium Certified Training Partner

Elico
          Corp