http://www.elico-corp.com

Elico
          Corp
On 02/28/2014 08:48 AM, Martin Collins wrote:
On 2014-02-27 17:24, Eric Caudal wrote:

Somehow, I think every module should have a "doc" folder with a
name_of_the_module_manual_en.pdf or name_of_the_module_manual_en.md
inside (probably better pdf to be able to have screenshot and easy
printing).
Python has reST and Docutils already. There is rst2pdf for those that
like that kind of thing. Any reason to prefer markdown?

Otherwise, your suggestions sound good to me.

Martin