Hi,

As someone who had to implement this manually in our current project I would welcome if it would have been possible to use a pseudo-state to get a CSS only solution.

What I don't know if the name of the pseudo-State is correct :focus-visible does not sound right to me because controls still show that they are focused but less obvious.

In the end in our application we turned it around and called the pseudo-state ":mouse-focused" in contrast do (keyboard-focused, programmatically focused, accessibility focused).

Tom