Ok did not know that so then yes following the CSS-Spec naming make sense.

Tom

Am 28.04.21 um 17:24 schrieb Michael Strauß:
It's certainly true that all JavaFX themes show a focus indicator for
all controls, but that's not universally so. For example, Microsoft's
Fluent theme doesn't show any focus indicators on mouse-based
interaction except for text controls.

In the end, the official CSS spec has named this pseudoclass
:focus-visible, and I think JavaFX should almost always try to follow
the CSS spec in this regard.

Am Mi., 28. Apr. 2021 um 16:52 Uhr schrieb Tom Schindl