Denny Schierz wrote:
> [...]
> ok, i changed the postfix code
>
> from:
>
> #virtual_alias_domains = mysql:/etc/postfix/mydestination.mysql
>
> to:
>
> virtual_mailbox_domains = mysql:/etc/postfix/mydestination.mysql
>
> and did a reload. It seems, all works fine, but some logs seems to be
> not normal [...]

Hmm, having the entries stripped which your spam-filter produced it seems to me
as if your .mysql file had errors from the start.

May we take a look at it, in case you modified the shipped one?
If you did not modify it (besides username/password for MySQL) I admit I have no
idea.

-- W-Mark Kubacki

(Regularly, I do not answer emails on weekends and care for the ones first which
have a verbose subject line. Sorry for the delay.)