Hi Shannon,

   Orkut is interested in supporting this, so you'll be able to allow users
to share their information with your application "correctly" in the future.

   The corresponding two-legged app would need to forward the current
viewer's OpenSocial ID back to your server, probably along with an
authorization token you generate yourself so that you can link a user's
session on orkut with a session on your own server.  Honestly, it's probably
not usable enough to support a standalone login system.

~Arne