> From: opensolaris-discuss-boun...@opensolaris.org [mailto:opensolaris-
> discuss-boun...@opensolaris.org] On Behalf Of Edward Ned Harvey
>
> Incidentally, there doesn't seem to be anything explicitly related to
> solaris 11 express there.  So I'm just aiming at solaris 10 and hoping for
> the best.  I'll probably blow up my system and have to start from scratch.

Oh well, it doesn't seem to be supported (or possible to run) on solaris 11
express, at least for now.  I get "The required IPMI driver software is not
installed on this system." ... but ipmitool is clearly present.  And all the
software download matrices etc all say solaris 10.  Nothing about
opensolaris or solaris 11 express.

So, who knows.  Some day.